Not all fudge recipes are difficult to make, and this one is certainly straight forward. Featuring a simple list of ingredients, this recipe fuses milk chocolate and marshmallows. The end effect is a heavenly block of fudge that conjures memories of s’mores made over the fire. Yum!
- 2 cups (470 ml) of white sugar
- ¾ cup (180 ml) of 2% evaporated milk
- ¼ cup (60 ml) of butter
- 1 cup of (235 ml) of marshmallows
- 2 cups (470 ml) or 1 package (250 g) of milk chocolate chips
- Grease a 9” (22 cm) pie tin and set aside.
- Add sugar, evaporated milk, butter, and marshmallows to a 3 quart (2.8 L) saucepan.
- Heat over low, stirring occasionally, until the sugar and marshmallows melt.
- On medium-heat bring to a boil. Boil for 4 minutes while stirring constantly.
- Add chocolate, continue to stir until the chocolate is partially melted.
- Remove from heat, continue to stir until chocolate is melted completely.
- Pour into pie tin and let cool for about an hour.
- Refrigerate until fudge is firm, preferably overnight. Cut into pieces and ready to serve!