This recipe can be prepared ahead of time and frozen. I use this when going camping for the week, since it can be used as cold packs as it thaws and allows me to get supper done on the first day without much effort.
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of honey
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) of hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of curry powder
- ½ teaspoon (2.5 ml) of salt
- ¼ teaspoon (1.25 ml) of ground ginger
- 1 clove (5-10 g) of garlic
- 1 pound (450 g) of pork tenderloin
- In a freezer bag, add all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Use a straw take out any excess air then seal the bag.
- Place in the fridge for at least two (2) hours or preferably overnight. Mix contents occasionally.
- Grill pork tenderloin until meat is cooked throughout. Occasionally baste with marinade to enhance flavour.
- Cut up tenderloin into bite-sized pieces. Ready to serve.