This French Canadian meal is such a variant. This meal is easy make and an excellent way to change things up when you have leftover rotisserie chicken or pork. Simply cook up, mix and you are done!
- 1½ cup (355 ml) of fusilli
- 4 oz (115 g) of broccoli
- ¼ cup (60 ml) of chopped fine onions
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 5 oz (145 g) of coarse chopped chicken or pork
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon (1.25 ml) of pepper
- Cook pasta as per package directions, drain then set aside.
- Thaw broccoli (if required) then cut into smaller pieces.
- Oil saucepan then heat on medium-high. Place onions and garlic and cook until the onions are ready.
- Add broccoli and chicken pieces until heated throughout.
- Add in the noodles then soy sauce. Stir noodles have been consistently coated in soy sauce. Keep stirring until heated throughout then ready to serve.
Nouilles Chinoise by Evelyn Chartres is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.