Kraft Dinner seems to be a Canadian icon. This meal is often a favourite of children and often a survival tool for the starving university student. Quick and easy to make, it sometimes pays to have a few boxes handy in case you get inundated with children.
- 8 ounce (225 g) box of Kraft Dinner
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of butter
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) of milk
- Boil 6 cups (1.4 litres) of water in a saucepan.
- Cook for 7 or 8 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and return to saucepan.
- Add butter, milk and cheese sauce mix to noodles.