- 2 cloves (5-10 g) of garlic
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of finely minced onions
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) of mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) of Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) of red wine
- ½ teaspoon (2.5 ml) of Italian seasoning
- Peppercorn to taste
- Sautée garlic and onions over medium heat, until onions are transparent. For more flavour, allow onions to brown.
- In a soup bowl, mix garlic, onions, mayonnaise, mustard, red wine, and Italian seasoning. Stir until you have a consistent finish.
- Refrigerate until needed.
- Serve on top of steak. Add peppercorn to taste for an extra kick!