Soft Sugar Fudge
A soft sugary fudge which is also an easy to make dessert. Prepare in less than fifteen minutes, let cool and it’s ready to serve. Goes well with a glass of milk!
- 1 can (300 ml) of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (470 ml) of brown sugar
- 1 cup (235 ml) of melted butter
- 2 cups (470 ml) of icing sugar
- In a saucepan mix milk, brown sugar and butter.
- On medium-high heat, bring to a boil and maintain at a low boil for five minutes. Be sure to stir the contents to prevent it from burning.
- Add in icing sugar. Using a hand mixer, stir for five minutes.
- Pour fudge in a greased plate. Let cool for an hour.
- Refrigerate for an hour, or until the plate and contents firm.