I make sure to keep these ingredients readily available to make this recipe. It takes no time at all to pull this meal together which makes a good 6 to 8 portions. While Beef Stroganoff is not French Canadian in origin, it is nonetheless a family favourite!
- 12 ounces (340 g) of egg noodles
- 8 ½ fluid ounces (250 ml) of sour cream
- 10 fluid ounces (295 ml) of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package (40 g) of onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of garlic butter
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of butter
- 1 pound (450 g) of ground beef
- 3 ounces (85 g) of onions (optional)
- 10 ounces (285 g) of sweet peas
- Prepare egg noodles according to package instructions.
- In a large bowl, mix cream of mushroom soup, sour cream and onion soup mix.
- On medium heat, melt garlic butter and butter in a skillet.
- Add ground beef, onions and cook until the meat is no longer pink.
- Drain, set heat to low and add the contents of the bowl.
- Stir until the contents bubble then add peas and noodles. Heat throughout and ready-to-serve.
Beef Stroganoff by Evelyn Chartres is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Leave a Reply