A tasty combination of pork and seasonings. While the roast itself has great flavour, it can also be served with a rich hunter sauce, roast potatoes and some tasty greens. This recipe is easy to prepare, and is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
- 2 pounds (900 mg) of pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) of dill seed
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of fennel seed
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon (1.25 ml) of onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon (1.25 ml) garlic powder
- Pre-heat the oven to 325°F (165°C).
- Combine seasonings and coat the roast.
- Roast in a shallow pan for 45 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F (71°C).
- Let roast rest for 5 minutes before carving. Ready to serve.
Italian Porketta by Evelyn Chartres is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Leave a Reply