This French Canadian meal is such a variant. This recipe is easy to make and an excellent way to change things up when you have leftover rotisserie chicken or pork. Simply prepare, mix and you are done!
- 1½ cup (355 ml) of fusilli
- 4 ounces (115 g) of broccoli
- ¼ cup (60 ml) of chopped fine onions
- 2 cloves (5-10 g) of crushed garlic
- 5 ounces (145 g) of coarse chopped chicken or pork
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of soy sauce
- Cook pasta as per package directions, drain then set aside.
- Thaw broccoli (if required) then cut into smaller pieces.
- Oil the saucepan then heat on medium-high. Place onions and garlic and cook until onions are transparent, but not brown..
- Add broccoli and chicken pieces until heated throughout.
- Add in the noodles then soy sauce. Stir noodles have been consistently coated in soy sauce. Keep stirring until heated throughout then ready-to-serve.
Nouilles Chinoise by Evelyn Chartres is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.