- 2 pounds (900 mg) of pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) of dill seed
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of fennel seed
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon (1.25 ml) of onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon (1.25 ml) garlic powder
- Pre-heat oven to 325°F (165°C).
- Combine seasonings and used to coat the roast.
- Roast in a shallow pan for 45 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°F (71°C).
- Let roast rest for 5 minutes before carving. Ready to serve.